1.9.11

O mann...

Have you ever noticed when you're watching a tv show and a character looks at his/her phone it'll say "Verizon Wireless" or have some kind of brand that's terribly noticeable? Ooo hello product placement. And to top it off... celebrity endorsement. Ugh! Kill me. I think we've gone overload on those. My favorite is when a musician (who can't act for crap) do a commercial and just blow it. Sometimes I can't even watch, it makes me cringe. Any ways, to the point.

Okay so kind of the opposite of Branded Entertainment. Jersey Shore. We're all familiar with that show. Am I right?  So, Mike (the Situation, he disgusts me by the way) has been offered by Abercrombie & Fitch to NOT wear their clothes. He was giving them a bad name. I would pay him not to wear my brand too! I would even pay him to stay so many feet away from my store if I had to. 
Ewww. Woomp woomp woooomp. Until next time... Get your learn on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment